Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Today is Daniel's birthday. He & Austin were both born in Sacramento, California. Mom came out when Daniel was born so she could watch Austin (she was also there to help me when Austin was born). I think she'd been with us about two weeks & still no Daniel. Finally he showed up before she had to leave. She was a great help for me with two little ones. If you know Austin & Daniel you may be surprised to know they weighed the same at birth . . . 8# 1.5 ounces!

Today Daniel lives at home while attending UN-L. This is his 4th year. I expect it'll be another year or more. He is majoring in International Business & this past year added Accounting (pun intended!). He has a part time job on campus. Occasionally walks the dogs. Lets me take photos of him for my class. These photos were taken Monday evening in front of Barnes & Noble bookstore along O street. The shutter speed is six seconds. It was pretty cold out there so I don't blame him for not smiling. Thanks, Daniel!



2 comments:

  1. Do you remember that Austin used to call Grandma "Pause," or maybe it was "Paws." Anyway, it was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the memory! I'd forgotten about that!

    ReplyDelete