Sunday, February 21, 2010

bike show

Don & I went to the annual bike show yesterday at the Lancaster County Event Center on 84th street. It was something to do on another snowy weekend (with more snow in the forecast.) Lots of new & old bikes to admire.







This year they had a 60's theme.



This is a photo of Janis Joplin on the back of an album cover. Great photo!



Someone had taken the time to make this huge poster collage. It was interesting.







What I mostly enjoyed though was taking photos of motorcycle parts . . .











I see this guy every year at the bike show.



















I had to photograph this light because it reminds me of the light we'd shine on our silver Christmas tree every year. The color wheel turns slowly & changes the color of the tree from green to red to blue . . .

1 comment: