Friday, December 11, 2009

. . . kitchen progress

We had people here all week except Wednesday (due to the snow storm) so progress has been made. Jason started laying tile yesterday & got the kitchen done. Today they started removing flooring in the dining room; he plans to tile it on Monday. Daniel forgot & stepped on a tile(s) yesterday and Jason noticed it right away after his lunch break. I'm sure Jack & Zeke are getting tired of spending their days in the basement. But they still have a great life if you ask me. Anyway I've snapped some pictures of some things out of the kitchen that sit idle. I should be looking through the cookbooks & planning my first celebratory meal . . .



Well, actually the silverware is getting used.










These are the dishes that inspired the colors I want in the kitchen . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment