Saturday, December 26, 2009

kitchen after 4 weeks

The day after Thanksgiving they tore the kitchen apart. The day before Christmas I can cook in it again! This coming week they'll do some painting, put up the back splash tile & finish the trim work. I hope it doesn't always look as cluttered as it does today. Still putting things away & finding a new home for it. I've started to fill a box with things I rarely use that I will get rid of. I just know it won't all fit.

Don & Austin spent two hours this morning shoveling the snow in our driveway & our neighbor's also. (For those of you who may check the time of my posts, it is always 2 hours earlier than my actual posting. Must originate in California. It's 10:10am as I write this.) Austin is determined to drive back to Iowa City today. How did our parents get by without cell phones for updates on our travels?



No comments:

Post a Comment