Tuesday, December 29, 2009

calendar contributions

I was fortunate to get some contributions for the calendar. Colleen (Dale's wife) took this picture of Alex for me. When I had the chance to take it Alex didn't have his keys with him because he'd been grounded.



This is Blythe, Jim & Deb's granddaughter and Amy & Heath's daughter.



This is Claire, Blythe's twin sister.



And this is Drew, little sister to Blythe & Claire. Angie did a great job photographing them!



This Elena, Betty's granddaughter and daughter of Heather & Don. Great photo!



This is Heath showing a calf.



This is Jackson, Jim & Deb's grandson and Amy & David's son.



This is Morgan, Jackson's older sister.



And this is Sophia, Jackson's baby sister.



This photo was submitted by Heather. I suspect it is Elena again. I also had photos of Aaron & Cate from Heather but have lost them in the changeover to a new computer.



Amy sent me this photo of her family which tied in nicely.



Amy's sister, Angie, had a similar idea. Great photo!



Thank you to everyone who contributed!

No comments:

Post a Comment