Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pie Club

I was delighted to join a group at my church a few years ago that calls itself the "Pie Club". I've never eaten pie with the group yet, but I hear at one time they did enjoy some pie when they got together. Last night we all got together to make mints for Jan's daughter, Michelle, who is getting married in a few weeks to Kurtis. We all brought food for a potluck then sat around Jan's kitchen table talking & making mints. Pink, blue, yellow & green! Cinnamon, wintergreen & cotton candy! Here is Rae mixing up the first batch . . .





This is Jan with her other daughter, Jennifer. We made mints for Jennifer's wedding to Brent also.



Peggy at work making hearts . . .



Virginia is busy too.





Michelle, on the left, is putting some effort into getting her mint out of the mold. Her friend, Katie is in the middle, then her sister, Jennifer is on the right.



Here Michelle is telling the story of when Kurtis proposed to her.





Kathie, Deb, Rae & Jan standing, Michelle & Katie.



Jennifer is such a styling young woman! Check out those turquoise bracelets she's wearing!





Here I am with Kathie, my good friend that invited me to join this special group. Thanks Kathie!





No comments:

Post a Comment