Thursday, April 22, 2010

cattle crossing

Two things are true for me when it comes to shopping & taking pictures. If the opportunity is there to get something I want, be it a new shirt or the chance to photograph something out of the ordinary, get it when I can because when I go back it may be gone. I hate shopping for clothes, anyway, so I'm not one to keep checking for it to go on sale. Last summer I let an opportunity for a photograph go by. We were driving around the country with Herb & had revisited the area where Mavis grew up. Going down a blacktop road we drove past these road signs warning of cattle crossing. Don was driving & I initially asked him to stop but ended up letting the moment pass. But I always regretted not stopping. So this past weekend when Don was hunting I drove around the general area until I found these signs again. The first two road signs are for northbound traffic. The bottom signs for southbound.







No comments:

Post a Comment