Friday, November 6, 2009

windshield photography

When riding in the car with Don it isn't always practical to pull over to take pictures. So taking pictures through the windshield is a nice compromise. I use my point & shoot digital camera for these shots with the zoom most of the way out. These photos were taken a few years ago when we were traveling through the Smoky Mountains to visit Rex, Don's brother.







I took these photos on Highway 79 heading north out of Lincoln.






These photos were taken in northern Nebraska. I did spruce up the color of these shots using Photo Shop Elements & the photos that follow.





My friend, Christy, took these photos with my camera when we were returning from our trip to Colorado. We are traveling on Interstate 80.





This is a shot of Mom's funeral procession heading to the St. Stephen's cemetery. Don actually suggested taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment