Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday afternoon

I ventured over to Holmes Lake this afternoon to work on my homework for my photography class. The assignment required some landscape photos so this seemed a good place to start. It was a sunny windy afternoon. I spotted this woman enjoying the sun & the view and she graciously let me photograph her.



My PC quit for good last week & Don bought a Mac while I was working late one evening. He thinks it is a better choice for all the pictures I put on the computer. But the learning curve is steep at times & not much is going smoothly. I'm grateful to post this picture today! I liken it to getting Zeke. There were lots of days I wondered why I thought getting him was a good idea; but he grew on me & we came to love him very much. I hope I one day feel the same way about my Mac! Advice is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment