Sunday, September 13, 2009

road signs

I can see I'm not the only one fascinated by road signs. Becky sent these photos George took a couple of years ago in Alabama. Proceed at your own risk I guess. I'd love to get more road sign photos sent to me to post here. I regret not stopping to take a picture of a rare road sign we came across in northern Nebraska this summer. Don was driving & we were ready to get back to Brunswick. Don is very patient about stopping for photographs but we'd already spent a long day driving around with Herb visiting the area where Don's mother, Mavis, grew up. Maybe this fall I'll look for it again during deer season. I'll admit that when I stop to take photos along the side of the road I try to do it when other people aren't driving by. That can sometimes be hard to do. And of course it is best to pull off the road. So if you see an interesting road sign during your travels stop & take a picture & share it with me! I'll pass it on here.



No comments:

Post a Comment