Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dale!


After posting all those photos of Ashley it seemed only right to post an extra one for Dale. This is probably the first photo we have of him (pictured with Betty). When I was going through the old photographs I must have commented on the lack of photos of my younger siblings because Dad said when you only have 2 kids you have more time to take pictures! There are lots of photos of Don, Roy & Betty; then it starts to taper off. Even quite a few of me. But Nancy, Dale, Connie & Jim don't have a lot of photos of their younger selves. It's nice, though, to have that connection to our younger selves in photographs. To watch ourselves change, see if our own children look as we did at the same age. Anyway, Dale is so busy he won't even know I posted an old photo, but I know some of you will enjoy seeing it!

Dale with Dad in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment