Sunday, March 4, 2012

windows & doors

Of course I put off my homework until today. I thought downtown would be a great place to search out windows & doors and I did find some. I also spent some time inside the State Capitol, which was surprisingly quiet. The first six photos are my favorites. In some instances I thought that the tunnel under a parking garage created a wonderful "window" to the view across. And the large windows of a bank made an interesting mirror to reflect the scene on the street.

























I made my way to the top of the capitol. I love the windows there to look down on the city below. Here I am facing west.







Here I am looking south. Look close in one of the photos to see BryanLGH West in the distance.











Facing east.





Facing north. Look for the "Occupy Lincoln" tents on the mall.







I'm already missing the classroom where I get feedback from the teacher & get to see other people's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment