Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Connie's first triathlon

Connie participated in her first triathlon this past Saturday. I drove down to cheer her on & document this big day for her. She'd been training for months. We arrived at the park sixish when it was still dark outside.





I took this photo after the triathlon & before she loaded up her bike.



Here she is with her coach, Don.









I caught this shot when she was warming up before the start of the race.



Here she is finishing the swimming leg of the race. A 500 meter swim.



Next she bikes 10.6 miles.



I practiced photographing other people before Connie came through. These are some of my favorites.























The final leg is a 2.6 mile run.





She did great! She placed 124 out of 335ish participants. Placed 11th out of 36ish in her age group! I was impressed & inspired. Congratulations, Connie!

No comments:

Post a Comment