Sunday, January 5, 2014

131

I knew I had posted about this afghan before & when I went back to check it had been almost exactly a year ago. My goal then was to finish this afghan in 2013! It obviously wasn't finished & is back on the list for this year! But I have been working on it. This is one of my favorite times of the year with football playoffs (college & NFL) & the perfect tv for crocheting. If I miss that great play I can see it in the replay. I have doubled my circles since a year ago. I plan to just finish the yarn up that I have then order the gray I want to use to connect them all together. (The "fun" part will be weaving in all those threads.) If you lost the recipe for this afghan here it is. I also plan to take my sewing in another direction this year. Instead of trying (and mostly failing) at sewing garments I want to sew some quilts. I've sewn a few in the past but none recently. Good luck with your goals for 2014 too.






No comments:

Post a Comment