Sunday, January 12, 2014

yellow quilt

I am still using up fabric scraps from making our "Lola bags" a few years ago. I think these squares are about four inches and the yellow fabric is 2 1/4" wide. I used this pattern but added extra rows at the top & bottom so it wouldn't be square. I have it mostly quilted. I will maybe add a few more wavy lines (intentional). I used my walking foot to quilt it. I should have done a better job pressing the fabric but my aunt Elaine did not remind me in time. Really I did find a few spots where the it needed a bit more pressing. So something to work on with my next quilt. Now to get the binding on!

2 comments:

  1. I am finding that if I use Best Press while I am piecing they quilts are really nice and flat. Your's looks good. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of that Best Press & will be using it on my next quilt. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete