Wednesday, October 10, 2012

more photos

I am finished scanning the photos I want. Still trying to enhance them with photoshop. Lots of scratches & spots; some too challenging for me. Mom's photo album was really well done though. It tells a story of her life. The beginning has some photos of her as a kid. School photos. Photos of her older sisters getting married & having children. Then photos of my Dad start appearing & then photos of his family. She starts out writing captions under the photos but towards the end she stops writing anything. The very last photo in the book is a photo of her & Dad on their wedding day. And then the book is filled up & she started a new & very busy chapter in her life.
Dad on the right. I think Ed S. on the left.

Buster M. There is only so much I can do to fix the scratches but I do love this photo anyway.


Velma, Mom's sister, and Arthur K.
What a fabulous photo.
My Dad.

I am not so organized as to present the photos I'm scanning in the order in which they appear in the album. If you would like a cd of the photos free of my blog name just contact me & I can get one to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment