Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lora & Jonathan's wedding

It's a quiet Sunday afternoon & Don is off riding his motorcycle. So here I am blogging when I said I wouldn't be. Habits die hard. But yesterday I attended my niece's wedding & got a few snapshots. Lora is Betty & Ron's daughter. The wedding took place in Plattsmouth.



Don, Nancy & I arrived early so we went to see how high the water was. This is all the closer we could get, so we couldn't see much.







Nancy is listening to Loudon Wainwright II sing "Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road" on Don's Blackberry. We listened to Ray Steven's version on the ride up.







After the ceremony we waited outside for the newlyweds. We were given bags of birdseed to throw at them.





Heather's daughter, Elena, sampled the birdseed.









Chelsey's daughter, Jacey, sits on Don's lap.









Elena then slept through the reception.



We detoured off the highway again on the way home due to an accident.



Congratulations, Lora & Jonathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment