Saturday, June 4, 2011

a drive to the farm

Earlier this year I bought another SLR camera. Didn't really need a new camera; just wanted a few more bells & whistles. One of the features I was interested in was this camera's ability to make movies. I had a certain movie in mind & yesterday when I visited Dad I made an attempt at that movie. One of the things I love doing with Dad is driving around the countryside looking at crops & talking. I've worried that my chances to do that with him are dwindling & making a video of it seemed like a good idea. When learning anything new, a lot of practice is needed. I haven't had a lot of practice yet. I am still learning how to get the focus & the lighting right. The entire video is about sixteen minutes long. Youtube only allows ten minute videos so I will post the other portion tomorrow hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment