Monday, May 31, 2010

How I spent my Memorial Day weekend . . .

Enjoyed lunch with Roy on Saturday at the family reunion downtown.



Watched Audrey, Becky & George's daughter, toddle all over during the reunion held in the Legion.



Visited with my cousin, Bill, who is from Missouri. I'm sure he must also be related to Larry the Cable Guy. They even wear the same cap!



Watched my husband & father catch up on their sleep.



Took a photo of David, Ted & Yvonne's son, who was taking a photo of me.



Took a four generation photo of my dad, Don, Becky & Audrey.



Hung out with Roy & Don.



Welcomed Jacey, Chelsey's daughter, who's been home from the hospital for several days. Here she is with her mother & Colleen, her grandmother.



A closeup with of Jacey.



Spent the night at Nancy's house while she babysat Jayden, her granddaughter.



Watched Jayden snack on popsicle, banana, ice cream, pretzels, milk, crackers & dried fruit before she went to bed.



Proudly displayed my American flag.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, as usual. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete