Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

We returned from Texas on Friday only to turn around & head to the ranch. It was more a morel mushroom hunting trip than turkey hunting (more on the morels later). So while we were there I "picked" a "bouquet" of irises for you that were blooming out in the old orchard. It is now enclosed with a fence so the horses can graze there. It's a day for me to remember my mother, Lola, and my mother-in-law, Mavis. And a good time this past week to visit my other mother-in-law, Carolyn. May it be a special day for all you mothers reading this!















1 comment:

  1. How nice. I have been thinking lots of Grandma lately! I saw the purses today and I LOVE THE IDEA! I am so ready to get this thing moving. It will be fun and bring back some fond memories of Grandma.

    ReplyDelete