Saturday, January 23, 2010

six months

No photos today; just a moment to pause & note that my blog is 6 months old now. That was my original goal . . . to make it 6 months. Those 6 months have been easy to fill. I've piled up a collection of photos since I first got a digital camera & a lot of those have made it to my blog. The next 6 months will be more challenging which should be a good thing. A chance maybe to look beyond the obvious photos and be more creative. I know from my first photography class that there are interesting things to photograph even in my own backyard. I have to say I was more inspired by the photos everyone else took in their backyard though. I am grateful to everyone who has allowed me to photograph them or sent me photos to post. I am also grateful for those who read my blog & comment on it. Most of us love an audience & I am no exception. (I blame some of that on growing up with nine brothers & sisters!) I hope I can keep it interesting & give you a reason for checking in! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Happy half year anniversary! I love your blog and check it nearly every day. You have a great eye and I think your photography is getting better and better all the time. I predict the next six months will be even more rewarding and prolific for you (selfishly I hope so!).

    ReplyDelete