Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Nancy & Mike!

I don't know if you pay attention to the weathermen when they're talking about this winter's snowfall, but they often say it's been three decades since we've had this much snow. Well it was three decades ago (31 years to be exact) that Nancy & Mike got married. There was a big snowstorm on their actual wedding day, but we all made it to the church & they fortunately, got married.

Nancy & Mike's family was stressed to the max in 2009. I am hopeful that 2010 will be a less stressful year. But I know that whatever comes their way, they will hang in there together through thick & thin. Sometimes I'll call Nancy late in the evening & I'll catch her sitting at the kitchen table talking with Mike. I imagine that they're having a smoke & a beer & just rehashing the day's events. I don't like to intrude on these moments, but I think it is such a great way for them to end their day . . . together. Congratulations on 31 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment