Monday, January 2, 2012

summer picnic

More photos compliments of Dianne. The date on the side of the photos indicates the summer of 1970. I recognize aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings & my Dad in these photos. I don't recall the event or recognize the location though. This first photo shows (left to right) Bill,Roy, Bud, Len, Butch, Everett, Ben, Gary & Don.



Starting at the lower left & going clockwise I see my cousin, Gary, then his father, Ben, my brothers Don & then Roy. Uncle Joe standing at the end of the table. Then Uncle Bud, my grandmother, Minnie, Uncle Butch & Aunt Elaine.



On the left side of the table is Cheryl, Brian, Janet & Marilyn (?). On the other side is Connie, JoAnn, Dianne, Mary, Carolyn & Betty. (Feel free to send me corrections if I'm wrong.)



Enjoy this trip down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment