Friday, November 5, 2010

Angie & Sadie

I didn't go to Omaha to just photograph Angie's dog. I went to photograph them together. I'm working on a new family project. My brother, Roy, told me about a song he liked. The kind that gets stuck in your head all day. I loved it too. Once I heard it I knew what I had to do . . . make a video. I've already made a video with Miranda Lambert's song "The House that Built Me". Great song. I used old photos & combined them with current photos of the house I grew up in out on the farm. Listen to the song here if you haven't heard it already. With the new song Roy suggested getting family members to submit photos of themselves in front of their home. Hence the photo of Angie & Sadie in front of their home in Omaha. Photos inside the home would be great too. For now I'm keeping the song a secret. Unfortunately I cannot share my videos on Youtube due to copyright infringement.











On a side note, if you are in Lawrence tomorrow from 9:00-1:00 stop by the Legion for the craft fair. Nancy, Ashley, Laura & myself will be there selling Lola bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment