Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Geri's party

My cousin, Dianne, asked me a few weeks ago to take pictures at the birthday party she & her siblings were hosting for their mother, Geri. Geri is a sister to my Dad. The party was this past Sunday at the Superior Country Club. I asked Dianne to make a list of the photos she wanted. One of the things she listed was to photograph of each of her siblings with Geri. I was happy to do so & I've listed my cousins from oldest to youngest. I think I got it right starting with Gary.



Then Carolyn.



Tom.



Loren.



Dianne.



And Janet.



Dad hitched a ride with Sully, Rita & Eleanor. I told him I could give him a ride home if I was to leave before his carpool was ready, but he was having too good of a
time to leave when I did. It was a great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment