Thursday, August 26, 2010

birthdays & an anniversary!

Today is a rather busy day for celebrations! First it is Yvonne's birthday (ladies first!). I requested a photo from her & she sent this where she is with several other people I don't know. Yvonne is the second from the left. Happy Birthday, Yvonne!



Today is also Ted & Yvonne's ninteenth wedding anniversary! Also a thing to celebrate! Since she didn't have a photo of her & Ted together she sent me photos of them in separate photos. I love this she sent of Ted. Finally he is enjoying time away from work out on Lake Havasu in Arizona (except he can't take off his phone!)!



But in honor of their anniversary I dug up this wedding photo. Mom & Dad are with them. Ted & Yvonne were married in England. A big deal to the folks. The furthest they'd ever been from home. Dad still talks about that long plane ride!



Today is also Brandon's birthday (Betty & Ron's oldest son). I don't have a recent photo of Brandon so it seemed a good day to share this old photo that I love. He is pictured with his Dad, and sisters Heather, Andrea & Jenny. Happy Birthday, Brandon!

No comments:

Post a Comment